Welcome to the 9th Kid Lit Blog Hop. I’m so happy you’ve joined us! The Hop is a labor of love begun by Renee at Mother Daughter Book Reviews, and I’m honored to have been able to host with her these past several months. This month as we tell our loved ones how much we appreciate them, let’s also let Renee know how much we appreciate all her hard work! Thanks so much, Renee!
The Kid Lit Blog Hop is now officially back to our normal schedule (the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month). Enjoy the Hop, and Happy Valentine’s Day, all!
Side note: I have been tweeting about Snacks for Max from my twitter handle @jaymielynnie – and will continue to do so primarily – but have also created @snacksformax for anyone searching for me there. If you’re on Twitter, tweet either of my handles and I’ll be sure to tweet you back. I’d especially love to retweet any pictures of your kids with their favorite Valentine’s Day books!
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Although not mandatory, we ask that you kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. You can follow us any way you choose (Email, GFC, Twitter, Facebook, G+, Pinterest, etc.). If you leave us a comment on our websites, we will be sure to follow you back.
Our Co-Hostesses for This Week:
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
* Don’t link directly to your blog, it must be a specific post*
* Authors, link to your blog if you have one *
* Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.*
* Feel free to link more than one post.*
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger; go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…