Welcome to the 14th Kid Lit Blog Hop. If you’re new to the Hop, here is what we are all about:
- The Kid Lit Blog Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month.
- We decided to start up this Hop to develop a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read.
Please link in and take some time to make some new friends. Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
Sign-ups for the Kid Lit Giveaway Hop, co-hosted by Mother Daughter Book Reviews and Youth Literature Reviews is NOW OPEN. The Kid Lit Giveaway Hop is taking place to honor Children’s Book Week (May 13 to 19, 2013).
Children’s book or teen literature bloggers, authors, publishers, or publicists looking to share copies of a fabulous book are welcome to link in a giveaway for fabulous children/teen’s books, gift cards, cash, or other prizes. What better way to celebrate Children’s Book Week? Click on the poster below for more information.
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Suggestions For How to Participate:
1. Kindly follow your hostesses and co-hostesses. Make sure to leave us a message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites) and we will be sure to follow you back. Thanks! 🙂
- Renee @ Mother Daughter Book ReviewsTwitter * Facebook
- Jaymie @ Snacks for MaxTwitter * Facebook
- Heidi @ Geo LibrarianTwitter * Facebook
- Sue @ Kid Lit ReviewsTwitter * Facebook
- Katie @ Youth Literature ReviewsTwitter * Facebook
- Julie Grasso, Author of Escape From the Forbidden Planet/BloggerTwitter * Facebook
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post. This can be a link to a children’s book review, a discussion about children’s literature/literacy, or a post on a recently-read children’s book or one that you love from your childhood.
- Link directly to a post, rather than the homepage of your blog.
- Authors, link to your blog or somewhere else we can leave comments.
- Make sure you include an image relevant to the POST (e.g., book cover), not your blog button or photo of yourself.
- Feel free to link more than one post.
3. Check out some other books. Don’t be a stranger, go see what books other families are checking out, and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. If you’d prefer, you can just add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…