Welcome to the 21st Kid Lit Blog Hop! The Kid Lit Blog Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month. This dynamic and engaged community of children’s book bloggers, authors, publishers, publicists, and parents is wide open for new hoppers, so invite your friends and visit as many links as you can!
My family vacationed in Myrtle Beach last month, and Max and I introduced our three-stories-a-night habit to his cousins. Our last big hurrah of the summer will be a camping trip with friends just a few miles from our house. We can’t wait! You know there will be storytime for all the kids with Ms. Jaymie around the fire 😉 Well, that’s our summer. I hope you are enjoying yours just as much!
Please join us in welcoming back our co-hostess for this Hop, Serena Schreiber, author of Finn’s Ship. Welcome Serena! Please be sure to give each of our hostesses a visit to say a quick hello and we’ll be sure to visit you right back!
Happy Hopping everyone and enjoy the Hop!
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. Please follow hostesses and co-hostesses. Leave us message if you are following us (i.e., on Twitter or Facebook or on our websites), and we will follow you back.
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post (not your homepage and not somewhere that doesn’t accept comments).
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment. We are trying to build a community of bloggers, readers, parents, authors, and others who are as passionate about children’s literature as we are so please CONNECT and follow any or all of the blogs that interest you!
4. If you like, grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up. Or add a text link back to this Hop so that others can find it and check out all these great book links!
5. It would really help us get the word out about the Kid Lit Blog Hop if you would be so kind as to tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop! Click here to tweet
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com with Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…