Welcome to the 24th Kid Lit Blog Hop! The Hop takes place on the 1st and 3rd Wednesdays of each month. We have managed to create a dynamic and engaged community of children’s books bloggers, authors, publishers, and publicists, as well as parents seeking out their next great read. Link in and make some new friends!
We’re thrilled you’re celebrating National Literacy Month with the KLBH! Max and I are reviewing The Boy of the Three Year Nap this week. Let us know how you are celebrating this month, then visit DigitalLiteracy.gov to see how communities across the country are celebrating.
HAPPY HOPPING EVERYONE. ENJOY THE HOP!
<div align="center"><a href="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/category/kid-lit-blog-hops/" title="Kid Lit Blog Hop"><img src="http://motherdaughterbookreviews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Kid-Lit-Blog-Hop-Button-Sep-2012-e1349976901756.jpg" alt="Kid Lit Blog Hop" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Kid Lit Blog Hop Rules *Please Read*
1. Follow the KLBH hostesses. Make sure to leave us a message where you are following us, and we will be sure to follow you back.
2. Link up any Kid Lit related post.
3. Please visit AT LEAST the TWO LINKS directly ahead of your own and leave them some love in the form of a comment.
4. Grab the button above and put it somewhere on your blog, preferably the post you’re linking up.
5. Tweet, share, and spread the word about the Hop!
Interested in co-hosting the Kid Lit Blog Hop? Please email renee @ motherdaughterbookreviews (dot) com and put Co-Hosting Blog Hop in the subject line.
See you around the Hop!
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…